Eloping in Puerto Rico
A pandemic can’t stop you from saying your vows to each other. Although it’s unclear when big events and gatherings will be possible due to COVID-19, there are other alternatives. Eloping or having an intimate wedding allows for social distancing while still making it official.
When traveling from the United States, planning an elopement in Puerto Rico is ideal. You don't need a passport, for starters. With locals that speak English and the USD, the dreamy Caribbean is within reach.
Why have an Elopement wedding:
1. You get to dress up & say I do to the love of your life.
2. With more flexibility, you can choose an amazing location.
3. You spend less, but invest more on the things that matter most: the dress of your dreams, a fantastic honeymoon, and amazing photos.
4. Your wedding style can be as relaxed or as fancy as you want. There’s no rules!
5. The possibility of planning a reception, or saving up for a more traditional wedding event in the future still remains.