Stefany’s Boudoir Session
As a mother of two, it can be tough to make the time to pamper yourself. Stefany not only had the challenge of being a single mom mid-pandemic, she was faced with the loss of a close family member. I couldn’t think of a person more deserving of an empowering boudoir session.
Reasons to have a Boudoir Photography Session:
- Get in touch with your sensuality. Explore a side of yourself you haven’t before.
- As a challenge to yourself, to break out of the comfort zone.
- To feel empowered in your self-love journey and connect more with yourself.
- Because you had a tough year, you survived the pandemic, are battling a chronic illness.
- To give your significant other a unique gift.
- To celebrate yourself, just because you deserve it.