Hi, I'm TamaraMaz
A wedding photographer in Puerto Rico who's driven by the desire to capture your natural magic in the most compelling, candid way
As someone who lives to create, photography has been my calling since I was 11 years old and held my first camera. There’s just something so singularly special about documenting life and delivering a piece of art that transcends time and becomes a cherished family heirloom.
I’ve captured over 350 celebrations-but stepping behind the lens and watching your love unfold has never stopped feeling like a breath of the freshest air. I’m enamored (ok: obsessed) with the way this artform allows you to pause time and turn even the most fleeting moments into lasting magic.
More than anything, I work to bring a sense of balance to the way I approach our time together. I’m discerning and detail-oriented but far from controlling and never willing to sacrifice genuine moments for manufactured ones. I have an expert eye and extensive formal photography education but live for a good time and love to make my couples laugh. I’m a total overachiever but bring a relaxed, lighthearted approach to photographing you and yours.
Accolades & memberships that make a difference
- Weddingwire Couple’s Choice Awards
- Photography exhibit New York Art Space, 2013
- Photography exhibit UPRRP, 2011-2012
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists 2009 / 2010
- Member of Professional Photographers of America
- Member of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International
- Member of The Knot World Wide