Hi, I'm TamaraMaz
A wedding photographer in Puerto Rico who's driven by the desire to capture your natural magic in the most compelling, candid way
As someone who lives to create, photography has been my calling since I was 11 years old and held my first camera. There’s just something singularly special about documenting life and delivering cherished family heirlooms.
More than anything, I work to bring a sense of balance to the way I approach our time together. I’m detail-oriented yet far from controlling and never willing to sacrifice genuine moments for manufactured ones. I have an artistic eye and extensive photography education. I live for a good time and love to make my couples laugh.
I’ve captured over 600 stories and stepping behind the lens to watch love unfold has never stopped feeling like the breath of freshest air. Truly seeing people and illuminating the beauty within them moves me.
Experiences that speak to my soul...
Fresh-air adventures. Dancing and laughing. My pets Kairi and Nilo. Collecting plants and sunsets. Coffee tasting. Sci-fi movies. Art. Hugs. Strong women. Social justice.
Accolades & memberships that make a difference
- Weddingwire Couple’s Choice Awards
- Photography exhibit New York Art Space, 2013
- Photography exhibit UPRRP, 2011-2012
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists 2009 / 2010
- Member of Professional Photographers of America
- Member of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International
- Member of The Knot World Wide